Friday, October 12, 2012

Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies


I've decided that I may have an unhealthy fixation with chocolate chip cookies.  I go through new chocolate chip cookie recipes like nobody's business.  And when I find the perfect recipe that I love most of all?  I start checking out other recipes to see if they are as good as my favorite.  This is a recipe that I thought looked really yummy.  I found it in a Taste of Home magazine recently and made a couple of changes.  These cookies are crunchy and chewy and delicious.

Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped pecans

Preheat the oven to 400F.  Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

Cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.  Beat in the eggs and vanilla.  Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt.  Add all of the chocolate chips and pecans and stir until evenly distributed.

Drop dough by 2 tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.  Bake for about 8-9 minutes, or until cookies are a light golden brown.  Remove cookies from oven and transfer to a cooling rack to cool.  Makes 3 dozen cookies.

Enjoy!  -Cardamommy

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...