Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Eat Me Brownie Bites


I'm not exactly fond of cake. That's not to say that I wouldn't eat a piece of it if it was put in front of me, it's just not my most favorite dessert out there. Because of this, I didn't want to make cupcakes for my birthday. Cardamommy suggested either cookie or brownie bites, so I ran with that. Because I was busy making many other things, I decided to just go with a brownie mix (I know, I know...a mix?) and make a variation of it. This would work just as well with a normal brownie recipe and would take slightly longer but would be just as easy. Oh. Just a side note. If you find a box of paper muffin tins promising that no muffin pan is required, it's a lie. Don't go with it. Because they're probably just the paper linings left over from the real (metal) muffin-panless-muffin-tins. Just sayin.

1 Recipe Brownies
1 Egg
1 8-oz Pkg Cream Cheese, softened
1 tsp Vanilla
1/3 C Sugar

Prepare brownie recipe and fill muffin tins 2/3 full.

Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and beat for about 1 minute.

Spoon about 1 T cream cheese mixture onto each brownie and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, being careful to not overbake.

Mahlzeit!
-Coriaunty

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...