Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Vampire Doughnuts



How's this for a quick and easy Halloween treat?!  Halloween is just days away, and if you are like me, intricate Halloween treats are not happening this year.  To quote my little brother, "Ain't nobody got time for that!"  I guarantee you will have time for these though.  Heck, you can even make them in the car on the way to the party!  Not that I did that...  Grown ups love these because they are doughnuts, kids love them because they look awesome and have plastic vampire teeth and because they are doughnuts.  I love them because I can make them in the car.  

Vampire Doughnuts

Doughnuts
Plastic Vampire Teeth (don't use real ones, the vampires might get mad)
Red and Brown M&Ms

Place the doughnuts on a serving tray (or leave them in the box!) Place a set of vampire teeth in the hole of each doughnut.  Place two M&Ms on the doughnut to make eyes.  

Enjoy!  -Cardamommy


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...