Monday, October 19, 2015

Orange White Chocolate Muffins

    


On Sunday for breakfast, my mom told me that she had two new muffin recipes for me to try out. I picked the Orange and White Chocolate Muffins. These muffins are  very delicious and my family and I loved them. I hope that you like them too!  Original recipe found here.

Orange and White Chocolate Muffins

1 2/3 cups flour
1/3 cup cornmeal
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup sugar
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 orange( zest and juice)
3/4 cup white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

     In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar.  
     In a small bowl mix together the oil, egg, milk, the zest of the orange, and the juice of the orange.
     Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix it until the wet ingredients blend with the dry ingredients. It will be lumpy and that is okay. Stir in 3/4 cup white chocolate chips. Grease a normal size muffin tin with twelve muffin cups. Put the batter in the muffin tins and fill it 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean. Cool on a rack. Makes 12 muffins.

Enjoy!  -Hungry Puppy M       

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...