Monday, May 23, 2011

Honey Butter



I received a new cookbook, Homestyle In A Hurry, for Mother's Day, and so far it is smashing success.  It is a compilation of favorite recipes sent in by people from all over.  I read through the cookbook (something that I always made fun of my mom for and swore that I would never do), and the recipes are very simple, yet look so delicious.  The first recipe that jumped out at me was this one, for honey butter.  By now, you all know that I love honey, and I suppose that butter isn't too far down the list either, so honey butter is something that I have a bit of a weakness for.  This particular recipe intrigued me because it adds marshmallow cream.  Sure enough, this honey butter is amazing.  I might have to hide it from myself.


Honey Butter


1 cup butter, softened
1 cup honey
1 7ounce jar marshmallow cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract


Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until completely blended.  Store in a covered bowl (I store it in a sealed Tupperware container in the refrigerator).  Makes about 3 cups.


Enjoy!  -Cardamommy

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...