Monday, April 20, 2015

No Churn Chocolate Coffee Bean Toffee Ice Cream


A while ago I posted on Facebook that I couldn't decide between "Give me chocolate, or give me death." and "Give me ice cream, or give me death".  It was that kind of a day.  My awesome husband promptly brought some chocolate fudge ice cream home.  Then I decided that I had to create my own as well.  This is what I came up with.  A super easy no churn chocolate ice cream with chocolate covered coffee beans and toffee bits.  It's dangerous!

No Churn Chocolate Coffee Bean Toffee Ice Cream

2 cups whipping cream
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
6 Tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 -3/4 cup chocolate covered coffee beans, chopped
1/2 cup toffee bits

In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the whipping cream to stiff peaks.  Place the condensed milk and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir until combined.  Fold the chocolate condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream until incorporated.  Fold in the coffee beans and toffee bits.  Transfer the ice cream mixture to a freezer container and freeze at least 4 to 6 hours, or until frozen throughout.  Makes about 6 cups.

Enjoy!  -Cardamommy

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...