Monday, April 9, 2012

Oreo Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies


I'm not really a die hard fan of chocolate chip cookies made with pudding mix, but this particular variation snagged me.  I unexpectedly found these cookies irresistible when dunked in milk.  I am not a cookie dunker. However, as my hungry puppy was dunking these cookies in her glass of milk, I asked if I could perhaps "borrow" a dunk or two...or three...or I'll just get my own glass of milk.

Oreo Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 box (4 serving size) instant Oreo Pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350F.  Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.  Set aside.  Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.  Add the pudding mix and beat until incorporated.  Beat in the eggs, one at a time.  Beat in the vanilla.  Add the flour mixture and beat until just combined.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  

Place heaping tablespoonfuls of dough (a cookie scoop works well here) on the prepared baking sheet.  Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, being careful not to overbake.  Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.  Makes about 24 cookies.

Enjoy! -Cardamommy

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...