Friday, January 27, 2012

Cheese and Jam

This is one of my most favorite things to eat! It's perfect for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or even sometimes supper. You're probably thinking I'm crazy, and in most cases you would be right. But you'll have to trust me on this one. Cheese and jam is absolutely delicious. My old roommate, and very good friend, first introduced this to me last year when we lived together. She grew up eating this traditional Danish food, because her mom is from Denmark. I was skeptical, but it really was love at first bite!

1 Slice Bread
1-2 Slices Cheddar Cheese (white or regular)
1-2 T Jam (choose your favorite, but I love both red and yellow raspberry jam with cheddar)

Toast bread. Cover toasted bread with cheese slices while toast is still hot. Spread jam on top of cheese.

Mahlzeit!
-Coriaunty

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...