Friday, July 15, 2011

Pina Colada White Chocolate S'mores


You know that I am always on the look out for new and interesting marshmallow flavors, so when I found Pina Colada marshmallow bites in the grocery store, I had to grab a bag.  I had a great idea for s'mores using these marshmallows, and thought that I would share it with you all.  It is definitely a non-traditional spin on s'mores, but it is oh so delicious.  

Pina Colada White Chocolate S'mores

Graham Crackers
Pina Colada marshmallow bites
White chocolate chips

Break the graham crackers in half and top one half with white chocolate chips.  Place 4 pina colada marshmallow bites on top of the white chocolate chips, then microwave for about 15 to 20 seconds or until the marshmallows puff up.  Top with the other half of the graham cracker.  You can also roast the marshmallows over a fire if you prefer.  

Enjoy!  -Cardamommy

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...