Monday, August 10, 2015

Apple Surprise Muffins


     This morning I wanted to make some muffins with apples in them. I added chopped apples to a simple Costco Muffin recipe. And all I did is add an apple. These muffins are very delicious and me and my family loved it! I hope you like them, too! Bon Appitite!


Apple Surprise Muffins

1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix
2 tablespoons flour
3 eggs
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 apple (any kind), chopped

Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly grease 24 normal sized muffin cups. Mix all ingredients together. Spoon into prepared muffin tins. Bake for about 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown.                                                  
   
Enjoy!  - Hungry Puppy M 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...